Rolling Thunder Cloud Café is a family owned restaurant and art gallery located in the quaint mountain town of Guffey, Colorado. Come enjoy home style cooking and specialties from the smoker including brisket and pulled pork. Motorcycle, bicycle, and horseback friendly, the Café is a great place to stop for a break to relax and soak up the unique qualities of this little mountain town. Also featured in the Café is an art gallery of local artists' works for purchase, ranging from leather beer/wine coozie's, leather biker hats, jewelry, blown glass, healing soaps/lotions, paintings, books, pottery, hand painted silk scarves, walking sticks, pottery, wildlife pictures, hunting knives and so much more.
From gourmet coffees, floats, smoothies, and homemade desserts (including Wayne's famous Pies), an extensive breakfast / lunch menu, plus outdoor smoker specials with Oak Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork served with sides of Homemade Bacon BBQ Baked Beans/Red Potato Salad/Sweet Cream Coleslaw, your appetite is sure to be satisfied. Breakfast Burritos are very popular in addition to the full breakfast spanning from Eggs' Benedict to Sourdough Waffles, and the 2 Day Simmered Green Chili is a meal itself.
- Current Hours: Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed Thurs/Fri
- Closed early on Wed, June 26th at 1 :30 p.m.
Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad’s) recipes gifted to us from his Seattle Bakery.
- Second 2019 RTCC hosted MC Ride. Meet at RTCC, 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 25, for a Scenic Adventure, leaving 8 a.m. Coffee and Donuts provided.
- Guffey Heritage Days, Saturday, 6/29/19. 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Special Menu
- 6th Annual People's Choice Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show, Saturday, August 24th, 2019
FREE EARLY REGISTRATION; AFTER 8/1/19 there will be a $10 REGISTRATION FEE
- First Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 9/14/19. Authentic Polish Food & Music. Performers: Geordi Walston & John Gallegos. Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
- Second Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 10/19/19. Authentic Italian Food. Music performed by Tracey Egolf (acoustic guitar / vocals) & Geordi Walston (jazz / popular piano solo's)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN OUR 6TH YEAR OF BUSINESS
GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES
FRESH MEAL AMBASSADORS OF GUFFEY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!! Wayne & Geordi Walston
- Address: 611 Canon St. Guffey Colorado 80820
- Phone: 719-689-3090
- Website: rollingthundercloudcafe.net
- Email: email@example.com