Rolling Thunder Cloud Café is a family owned restaurant and art gallery located in the quaint mountain town of Guffey, Colorado. Come enjoy home style cooking and specialties from the smoker including brisket and pulled pork. Motorcycle, bicycle, and horseback friendly, the Café is a great place to stop for a break to relax and soak up the unique qualities of this little mountain town. Also featured in the Café is an art gallery of local artists' works for purchase, ranging from leather beer/wine coozie's, leather biker hats, jewelry, blown glass, healing soaps/lotions, paintings, books, pottery, hand painted silk scarves, walking sticks, pottery, wildlife pictures, hunting knives and so much more.
From gourmet coffees, floats, smoothies, and homemade desserts (including Wayne's famous Pies), an extensive breakfast / lunch menu, plus outdoor smoker specials with Oak Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork served with sides of Homemade Bacon BBQ Baked Beans/Red Potato Salad/Sweet Cream Coleslaw, your appetite is sure to be satisfied. Breakfast Burritos are very popular in addition to the full breakfast spanning from Eggs' Benedict to Sourdough Waffles, and the 2 Day Simmered Green Chili is a meal itself.
- Current Hours: Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed Thurs/Fri
- Closing Early Wed, August 14th at 11 a.m.
- Closed All Day Saturday, August 17th, in Honor of the POW/MIA 32nd Annual Ride.
Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad’s) recipes gifted to us from his Seattle Bakery.
- THIRD 2019 RTCC hosted MC Ride. Meet at RTCC, 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 5th , for a Scenic Adventure, leaving 8 a.m. Coffee and Donuts provided.
- 6th Annual People's Choice Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show, Saturday, August 24th, 2019 Vehicles start arriving about 8 a.m. Customers may start voting between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Awards to be recognized 2 p.m. Call 719-689-3090 to Register.
- First Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 9/14/19. Authentic Housemade Polish Food (including Perogi's & Polish Sausage) & Music. Performers: Geordi Walston & John Gallegos. Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
- Second Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 10/19/19. Authentic Housemade Italian Food (including Lasagna). Music performed by Tracey Egolf (acoustic guitar / vocals) & Geordi Walston (jazz / popular piano solo's). Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN OUR 6TH YEAR OF BUSINESS
GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES
FRESH MEAL AMBASSADORS OF GUFFEY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!! Wayne & Geordi Walston
- Address: 611 Canon St. Guffey Colorado 80820
- Phone: 719-689-3090
- Website: rollingthundercloudcafe.net
- Email: email@example.com