Rolling Thunder Cloud Café is a family owned restaurant and art gallery located in the quaint mountain town of Guffey, Colorado. Come enjoy home style organic cooking. Motorcycle, bicycle, and horseback friendly, the Café is a great place to stop for a break to relax. Also featured is an art gallery of local artists' works for purchase, ranging from jewelry, blown glass, healing soaps/lotions, paintings, books, pottery, hand painted silk scarves, walking sticks, pottery, wildlife pictures, hunting knives and more.
From gourmet coffees, floats, smoothies, and homemade desserts (including Wayne's famous Pies), an extensive breakfast / lunch menu, plus outdoor smoker specials with Oak Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork served with sides of Homemade Bacon BBQ Baked Beans/Red Potato Salad/Sweet Cream Coleslaw, your appetite is sure to be satisfied. Breakfast Burritos are very popular in addition to the full breakfast spanning from Eggs' Benedict to Sourdough Waffles, and the 2 Day Simmered Green Chili is a meal itself.
CURRENT SCHEUDLE CHANGES:
- Due to repercussions of the COVID-19 RTCC is on a limited open schedule:
- SAT/SUN/MON 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Motorcycle Day Ride: Wednesday August 19th, meet at RTCC 8:30 a.m. Destination: Guanella Pass Call RTCC 719-689-3090 to reserve your place. Will picnic lunch on the route; order your individualized sack lunch from RTCC for $15.
- We appreciate everyone entering w/mask & We as Owners will keep ourselves masked throughout.
UPCOMING EVENTS 2020:
- OCTOBER 10th: 6 p.m. Reservation only (prepaid:$40 pp) Currently taking Reservations. Gourmet Dinner / Music Saturday Evening: "Italy & Ivories".
- MENU: Antipasta Salad, 5 layer Lasagna, Dinner Bread, a Special Decadent Dessert as always!
- MUSIC: Classics, Jazz, Popular, Show Tunes.
- WE REGRET THE CANCELLATION OF THIS YEAR'S VEHICLE SHOW DUE TO SAFETEY & COVID: 7th Annual People's Choice Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show, Saturday, August 29th, 2020 IS CANCELLED.
- Gourmet Dinner / Music Saturday Evenings: "Italy & Ivories" will be the first Gourmet Dinner Music event, mid August. The Date will be set soon on this site.
PAST DINNER /MUSIC EVENTS FROM 2019.
- SOLD OUT First Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 9/14/19, Authentic Housemade Polish Food (including Perogi's & Polish Sausage) & Music. Performers: Geordi Walston & John Gallegos. Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
- SOLD OUT Second Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 10/19/19. Authentic Housemade Italian Food from Wayne's Italian Grandmother's Recipes: Antipasta Salad, 4 Cheese Sausage Lasagna, Italian Bread w/dipping sauce, Italian White Cake w/Butter Cream ice cream / Ghirardelli Caramel/ Armaretto sauce . Music performed by Tracey Egolf (acoustic guitar / vocals) & Geordi Walston (jazz / rock piano solo's). Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE 7TH YEAR OF BUSINESS, 2020
GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!! Geordi Walston / Wayne Walston
- Address: 611 Canon St. Guffey Colorado 80820
- Phone: 719-689-3090
- Website: rollingthundercloudcafe.net
- Email: email@example.com