Rolling Thunder Cloud Café is a family owned restaurant and art gallery located in the quaint mountain town of Guffey, Colorado. Come enjoy home style cooking year round, and specialties from the smoker including brisket and pulled pork. Motorcycle, bicycle, and horseback friendly, the Café is a great place to stop for a break to relax and soak up the unique qualities of this little mountain town. Also featured in the Café is an art gallery of local artists' works for purchase, ranging from leather beer/wine coozie's, leather biker hats, jewelry, blown glass, healing soaps/lotions, paintings, books, pottery, hand painted silk scarves, walking sticks, pottery, wildlife pictures and so much more.
From gourmet coffees, floats, smoothies, and homemade desserts, an extensive breakfast / lunch menu, plus outdoor smoker specials with Oak Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork served with sides of homemade bacon BBQ baked beans/potato salad/sweet, creamy coleslaw, your appetite is sure to be satisfied. Breakfast Burritos are very popular in addition to an extensive menu serving everything from hearty oatmeal, to lox and bagels.
Grand Reopening: May 5th, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Summer Hours Return: Fri – Tues 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed Wed/Thurs
- New Main Menu changes for Breakfast / Lunch
Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad’s) recipes.
- Special Mother’s Day Gourmet Dinner / Music + Comedy Event, Sunday, May 13th at 4 p.m. by reservation only. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your reservation. Flowers and Special Gift for All Mom’s & Grandmom’s. $40 per person.
BEGINNING IN JUNE:
- (Every) Tuesday night: Family Dinners, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. starting June 12th, w/classic TV / Comedy Shows on the Flatscreen
- FIRST RTCC Hosted MC ride, Thursday, June 14th. Call RTCC to register (719-689-3090). Destination TBA.
- 4th of July Guffey Heritage Days, JUNE 30TH, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Enjoy the town of Guffey with many special events and a SPECIAL MENU ALL DAY AT RTCC
- 4th Annual People’s Choice Car/Truck/MC Show Sept 1st, 2018
- Fall Gourmet Dinner /Music +Comedy Events TBA Sat.eves
We look forward to serving you for our 5th year with:
Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times
MAY 13TH, 2018, SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 4 P.M.
PREPAID RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
Main Course: 3 Cheese Manicotti w/choice of gluten free noodles upon request, Romaine Berry tossed salad w/Mandarin Orange Dressing, Italian Bread, N.Y. Cheesecake drizzled with fresh berry compote & whipping cream.
Guest Performers: John Gallegos, Cindy Stride, Geordi Walston: featuring Mother's Love Songs, Famous Piano Classics from Franz Liszt to Moody Blues & Elton John. Vocal comedy skits compliment the performance venue. A Special Music Dedication Arranged Specially for Mom's; Gift bag & Flowers for All Momsrollingthundercloudcafeguffey@gmail.com To Secure Your Reservation. Thank You
THANK YOU FOR A SUCCESSFUL SOLDOUT 12/2/17 DINNER SHOW:
Holiday Gourmet Dinner & Music Extravaganza" 6 p.m. Saturday, December 2nd, 2017
Four Course Gourmet Italian Lasagna Dinner (gluten-free or vegetarian: Eggplant Parmesan)
Featuring John Gallegos, Cindy Stride, Geordi Walston with Famous Classics, Popular Holiday, Victor Borge Skits And “The 12 Days of Guffey” w/ the Famous “Chicken Fly” Mailbox
For prepaid reservations (early reservations recommended)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!! Wayne & Geordi Walston
- Address: 611 Canon St. Guffey Colorado 80820
- Phone: 719-689-3090
- Website: rollingthundercloudcafe.net
- Email: email@example.com