Rolling Thunder Cloud Café is a family owned restaurant and art gallery located in the quaint mountain town of Guffey, Colorado. Come enjoy home style cooking year round, and specialties from the smoker including brisket and pulled pork. Motorcycle, bicycle, and horseback friendly, the Café is a great place to stop for a break to relax and soak up the unique qualities of this little mountain town. Also featured in the Café is an art gallery of local artists' works for purchase, ranging from leather beer/wine coozie's, leather biker hats, jewelry, blown glass, healing soaps/lotions, paintings, books, pottery, hand painted silk scarves, walking sticks, pottery, wildlife pictures and so much more.
From gourmet coffees, floats, smoothies, and homemade desserts, an extensive breakfast / lunch menu, plus outdoor smoker specials with Oak Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork served with sides of homemade bacon BBQ baked beans/potato salad/sweet, creamy coleslaw, your appetite is sure to be satisfied. Breakfast Burritos are very popular in addition to an extensive menu serving everything from hearty oatmeal, to lox and bagels.
The Honor of Celebrating RTCC ‘s 4th Year 3/9/18 Postponed until Month of May
Wayne & Geordi Appreciate Your Community Support these 4 Years;
You will be missed as RTCC closes Temporarily: 3/1/18 - 5/4/18.
Looking Forward to our Grand Reopening
on May 5th with New Events:
- Summer Hours Return: Fri – Tues 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed Wed/Thurs
- New Main Menu changes for Breakfast / Lunch
- Special Mother’s Day Gourmet Dinner / Music + Comedy Event, Sunday, May 13th at 4 p.m. by reservation only. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your reservation. Flowers and Special Gift for All Mom’s & Grandmom’s. $40 per person.
- (Every) Tuesday night: Family Dinners starting June 5th, w/classic TV / Comedy Shows on the Flatscreen
- (Every) Sunday: Open Mic Music in RTCC’s backyard starting June 17th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Volleyball Saturdays (possible teams & tournaments)
- 4th of July Guffey Heritage Days
- Motorcycle rides hosted by RTCC Thursdays: 8 a.m. to ? Complimentary Donuts /Coffee as we meet up 7:30 – 8 a.m. w/destinations through various mountain passes
- 4th Annual People’s Choice Car/Truck/MC Show Sept 1st, 2018
- Fall Gourmet Dinner /Music +Comedy Events TBA Sat.eves
We look forward to serving you for our 5th year with:
Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times
MAY 13TH, 2018, SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 4 P.M.
PREPAID RESERVATIONS REQUIRED UNTIL SOLD OUT
Main Course: 3 Cheese Manicotti w/choice of gluten free noodles upon request, Romaine Berry tossed salad w/Mandarin Orange Dressing, Italian Bread, N.Y. Cheesecake drizzled with fresh berry compote & whipping cream.
Guest Performers: John Gallegos, Cindy Stride, Geordi Walston: featuring Mother's Love Songs, Famous Piano Classics from Franz Liszt to Moody Blues & Elton John. Vocal comedy skits compliment the performance venue. A Special Music Dedication Arranged Specially for Mom's; complimentary flowerand email@example.com To Secure Your Reservation. Thank You
THANK YOU FOR A SUCCESSFUL SOLDOUT 12/2/17 DINNER SHOW:
Holiday Gourmet Dinner & Music Extravaganza" 6 p.m. Saturday, December 2nd, 2017
Four Course Gourmet Italian Lasagna Dinner (gluten-free or vegetarian: Eggplant Parmesan)
Featuring John Gallegos, Cindy Stride, Geordi Walston with Famous Classics, Popular Holiday, Victor Borge Skits And “The 12 Days of Guffey” w/ the Famous “Chicken Fly” Mailbox
For prepaid reservations (early reservations recommended)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!! Wayne & Geordi Walston
- Address: 611 Canon St. Guffey Colorado 80820
- Phone: 719-689-3090
- Website: rollingthundercloudcafe.net
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org