Rolling Thunder Cloud Café is a family owned restaurant and art gallery located in the quaint mountain town of Guffey, Colorado. Come enjoy home style organic cooking. Motorcycle, bicycle, and horseback friendly, the Café is a great place to stop for a break to relax. Also featured is an art gallery of local artists' works for purchase, ranging from jewelry, blown glass, healing soaps/lotions, paintings, books, pottery, hand painted silk scarves, walking sticks, pottery, wildlife pictures, hunting knives and more.
From gourmet coffees, floats, smoothies, and homemade desserts (including Wayne's famous Pies), an extensive breakfast / lunch menu, plus outdoor smoker specials with Oak Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork served with sides of Homemade Bacon BBQ Baked Beans/Red Potato Salad/Sweet Cream Coleslaw, your appetite is sure to be satisfied. Breakfast Burritos are very popular in addition to the full breakfast spanning from Eggs' Benedict to Sourdough Waffles, and the 2 Day Simmered Green Chili is a meal itself.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT: BEGINNING MOTHER'S DAY, MAY 10TH, 2020, RTCC WILL OFFER A LIMITED MENU OF CUSTOMER'S FAVORITES FOR TAKE OUT. PLEASE SEE THE MENU SECTION FOR THE CURRENT TAKE OUT CHOICES. HOURS WILL START FOR SAT -TUES: 8 A.M. - 4 P.M.
THIS WILL BE THE 7TH YEAR OF FRESH HOMESTYLED FOOD, EVENTS, MUSIC, AND OTHER SPECIALS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, WHICH WILL GRADUALLY EXPAND AS THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS HOPEFULLY BEGIN TO LIGHTEN.
PURCHASES OF ARTIST'S WARES SUCH AS HOMEMADE SOAPS, CANDLES, LOTIONS, POTTERY, ETC. IS AVAILABLE DURING THE TAKE OUT OPEN HOUR WITH LIMITED CAPACITY
- Limited Take Out Hours to start the season while respecting the Colorado Orders for Covid-19 Business Safety.
- Starting Mother's Day, May 10th, 2020, Hours will be SATURDAY - TUESDAY: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Please call ahead to order your choices 719-689-3090
POSSIBLE FUTURE EVENTS:
- COVID-19 APROPRIATE: 7th Annual People's Choice Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show, Saturday, August 29th, 2020 Vehicles start arriving about 8 a.m. Customers may start voting between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Awards to be recognized 2 p.m. Call 719-689-3090 to Register.
- TBA Gourmet Dinner / Music Saturday Evenings
- SOLD OUT First Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 9/14/19, Authentic Housemade Polish Food (including Perogi's & Polish Sausage) & Music. Performers: Geordi Walston & John Gallegos. Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
- SOLD OUT Second Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 10/19/19. Authentic Housemade Italian Food from Wayne's Italian Grandmother's Recipes: Antipasta Salad, 4 Cheese Sausage Lasagna, Italian Bread w/dipping sauce, Italian White Cake w/Butter Cream ice cream / Ghirardelli Caramel/ Armaretto sauce . Music performed by Tracey Egolf (acoustic guitar / vocals) & Geordi Walston (jazz / rock piano solo's). Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE 7TH YEAR OF BUSINESS, 2020
GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!! Geordi Walston
- Address: 611 Canon St. Guffey Colorado 80820
- Phone: 719-689-3090
- Website: rollingthundercloudcafe.net
- Email: email@example.com