Rolling Thunder Cloud Café is a family owned restaurant and art gallery located in the quaint mountain town of Guffey, Colorado. Come enjoy home style cooking year round, and specialties from the smoker including brisket and pulled pork. Motorcycle, bicycle, and horseback friendly, the Café is a great place to stop for a break to relax and soak up the unique qualities of this little mountain town. Also featured in the Café is an art gallery of local artists' works for purchase, ranging from leather beer/wine coozie's, leather biker hats, jewelry, blown glass, healing soaps/lotions, paintings, books, pottery, hand painted silk scarves, walking sticks, pottery, wildlife pictures, hunting knives and so much more.
From gourmet coffees, floats, smoothies, and homemade desserts (including Wayne's famous Pies), an extensive breakfast / lunch menu, plus outdoor smoker specials with Oak Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork served with sides of homemade bacon BBQ baked beans/potato salad/sweet, creamy coleslaw, your appetite is sure to be satisfied. Breakfast Burritos are very popular in addition to the full breakfast menu serving everything from Eggs Benedict / Florentine, to Lox and Bagels.
Grand Reopening: May 5th, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Summer Hours Return: Fri – Tues 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tuesday evening Dinners from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Closed Wed/Thurs
- New Main Menu changes for Breakfast / Lunch
Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad’s) recipes.
BEGINNING IN JUNE:
- (Every) Tuesday night: Family Dinners, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. starting June 12th, w/classic TV / Comedy Shows on the Flatscreen. June dates are 12, 19, 26.
- FIRST RTCC Hosted MC ride, Thursday, June 14th. Call RTCC to register (719-689-3090). Destination Minturn, Co.
- Meet & Greet Monica Jones for Park County Assessor, June 16th, 8 a.m. Comlimentary Coffee
- 4th of July Guffey Heritage Days, JUNE 30TH, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Enjoy the town of Guffey with many special events and a SPECIAL MENU ALL DAY AT RTCC
- Thursday, July 12th, SECOND RTCC Hosted MC ride. Call RTCCafe to register, Destination to be arranged asap
- July & August Tuesday evening Dinners w/ Entertainment: 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- 4th Annual People’s Choice Car/Truck/MC Show Sept 1st, 2018
- Fall Gourmet Dinner /Music +Comedy Events TBA Sat.eves
We look forward to serving you for our 5th year with:
Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!! Wayne & Geordi Walston
- Address: 611 Canon St. Guffey Colorado 80820
- Phone: 719-689-3090
- Website: rollingthundercloudcafe.net
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org