Rolling Thunder Cloud Café is a family owned restaurant and art gallery located in the quaint mountain town of Guffey, Colorado. Come enjoy home style cooking and specialties from the smoker including brisket and pulled pork. Motorcycle, bicycle, and horseback friendly, the Café is a great place to stop for a break to relax and soak up the unique qualities of this little mountain town. Also featured in the Café is an art gallery of local artists' works for purchase, ranging from leather beer/wine coozie's, leather biker hats, jewelry, blown glass, healing soaps/lotions, paintings, books, pottery, hand painted silk scarves, walking sticks, pottery, wildlife pictures, hunting knives and so much more.
From gourmet coffees, floats, smoothies, and homemade desserts (including Wayne's famous Pies), an extensive breakfast / lunch menu, plus outdoor smoker specials with Oak Smoked Brisket & Pulled Pork served with sides of Homemade Bacon BBQ Baked Beans/Red Potato Salad/Sweet Cream Coleslaw, your appetite is sure to be satisfied. Breakfast Burritos are very popular in addition to the full breakfast spanning from Eggs' Benedict to Sourdough Waffles, and the 2 Day Simmered Green Chili is a meal itself.
Grand Reopening: May 5th, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Tuesday Oct 30th - Friday Nov 2nd due to medical (surgery) Open with regular hours Sat Nov 3rd.
- Current Hours: Sat, Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sundays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. w/Brunch Special
- Closed Thurs/Fri
- New Main Menu changes for Breakfast / Lunch
Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad’s) recipes gifted to us from his Seattle Bakery.
- 5th Annual People’s Choice Car/Truck/MC Show Sept 1st, 2018
- 6th Annual People's Choice Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show, Saturday, August 24th, 2019
- Fall/Spring Gourmet Dinner /Music +Comedy Events TBA Saturday Evenings
- Oct 23rd, Tuesday Evening Dinner (5 p.m. - 7 p.m.) w/ Amazing Slide Presentation by Keith Upchurch, a Guffey local with a past of Extreme, BackCountry Skiing and Rescue. Reservations Recommended !
- Oct 24th, Wednesday (9 a.m. - 3 p.m.), Medicare Supplement Options, Explore your options and enroll with a local licensed Sales Representative on-site, Keith O'Daniel w/American National Insurance.
We look forward to serving you for our 5th year with:
Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times
Fresh Meal Ambassadors of Guffey
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!! Wayne & Geordi Walston
- Address: 611 Canon St. Guffey Colorado 80820
- Phone: 719-689-3090
- Website: rollingthundercloudcafe.net
- Email: email@example.com