Grand Reopening: May 5th, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Summer Hours Return: Fri – Tues 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tuesday evening Dinners from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Closed Wed/Thurs
- New Main Menu changes for Breakfast / Lunch
Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad’s) recipes.
BEGINNING IN JUNE:
- (Every) Tuesday night: Family Dinners, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. starting June 12th, w/classic TV / Comedy Shows on the Flatscreen. June dates are 12, 19, 26. July 3, 10, 17, 24.
We hope everyone is managing fine through these days of wildfires, and we thank our Guffey Fire Dept.
JULY 3RD: 5 – 7 P.M. A Casual Dinner Environment
Arrive anytime between these 2 hours & you will be served
Menu: Italian style Spaghetti (family recipe from Wayne’s Grandmother, Elba Island, Italy)
Italian Rolls w/balsamic/olive oil & Cherry Almond White Dessert Cake
Coffee / Ice Tea/ Fresh Lemonade: $12.50 person
Classic 60’s TV Comedy Classics
Sneak Peak: July10th: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Menu: Beef Stroganoff blanketing White Rice & Organic Romaine Garden Salad
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- SECOND RTCC Hosted MC ride, Thursday, JuLY 12th. Call RTCC to register (719-689-3090). Destination TBA
- Jul / August: Tuesday evening Dinners continue (5 p.m. - 7 p.m.) w/ Entertainment
- 5th Annual People’s Choice Car/Truck/MC Show Sept 1st, 2018
- Fall Gourmet Dinner /Music +Comedy Events TBA Sat.eves
We look forward to serving you for our 5th year with: Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times
Past Gourmet Dinner / Music Event Performer's:
Geordi Gudyka Walston began her music journey at 4 years old in Seattle, Washington. She was the recipient of the Jose Iturbi Piano Performance Scholarship and Trustee University GPA scholarship. In 1980 she graduated Magna Cum Lauda from University of Puget Sound with a BA in Piano Performance and English Literature. Her education continued at California Institute of the Arts with a BFA in Music Theory, an MFA in Music Composition and a Doctorate in Education from California University of Bakersfield. Geordi has been involved in a variety of music careers: Antelope Valley College Professor of Music, Professor of Music California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita Valley Youth Music Orchestra and Board of Directors, Private Music Studio (Washington, California, Colorado) Heritage Play House Music Director, Artist-in-Residence North Hollywood, Music Director SPHS/MS. Her favorite solo performances were in the Roy O. Disney Music Hall at California Institute of the Arts and the Lancaster Performing Arts Center, California. She continues to enjoy performing and teaching locally here in Colorado, enjoying the beautiful and peaceful community of Guffey with her husband Wayne.