Grand Reopening: May 5th, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Tuesday Oct 30th - Friday Nov 2nd due to medical (surgery) Open with regular hours Sat Nov 3rd.
- Current Hours: Sat, Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sundays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. w/Brunch Special
- Closed Thurs/Fri
- New Main Menu changes for Breakfast / Lunch
Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad’s) recipes gifted to us from his Seattle Bakery
- 5th Annual People’s Choice Car/Truck/MC Show Sept 1st, 2018
- 6th Annual People's Choice Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show, Saturday, August 24th, 2019
- Fall/Spring Gourmet Dinner /Music +Comedy Events TBA Saturday Evenings
- Oct 23rd, Tuesday Evening Dinner (5 p.m. - 7 p.m.) w/ Amazing Slide Presentation by Keith Upchurch, a Guffey local with a past of Extreme, BackCountry Skiing and Rescue. Reservations Recommended!!!
- Oct 24th, Wednesday (9 a.m. - 3 p.m.), Medicare Supplement Options, Explore your options and enroll with a local licensed Sales Representative on-site, Keith O'Daniel w/American National Insurance.
We look forward to serving you for our 5th year with: Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times
Fresh Meal Ambassadors of Guffey
rollingthundercloudcafe.net for all updates/details/current events
Past Gourmet Dinner / Music Event Performer's:
Geordi Gudyka Walston began her music journey at 4 years old in Seattle, Washington. She was the recipient of the Jose Iturbi Piano Performance Scholarship and Trustee University GPA scholarship. In 1980 she graduated Magna Cum Lauda from University of Puget Sound with a BA in Piano Performance and English Literature. Her education continued at California Institute of the Arts with a BFA in Music Theory, an MFA in Music Composition and a Doctorate in Education from California University of Bakersfield. Geordi has been involved in a variety of music careers: Antelope Valley College Professor of Music, Professor of Music California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita Valley Youth Music Orchestra and Board of Directors, Private Music Studio (Washington, California, Colorado) Heritage Play House Music Director, Artist-in-Residence North Hollywood, Music Director SPHS/MS. Her favorite solo performances were in the Roy O. Disney Music Hall at California Institute of the Arts and the Lancaster Performing Arts Center, California. She continues to enjoy performing and teaching locally here in Colorado, enjoying the beautiful and peaceful community of Guffey with her husband Wayne.