- Current Hours: Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed Thurs/Fri
- Closing Early Wed, August 14th at 11 a.m.
- Closed All Day Saturday, August 17th, in Honor of the Cripple Creek POW/MIA 32nd Annual Ride.
Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad’s) recipes gifted to us from his Seattle Bakery.
- THIRD 2019 RTCC hosted MC Ride. Meet at RTCC, 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 5th , for a Scenic Adventure, leaving 8 a.m. Coffee and Donuts provided.
- 6th Annual People's Choice Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show, Saturday, August 24th, 2019 Vehicles start arriving about 8 a.m. Customers may start voting between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Awards to be recognized 2 p.m. Call 719-689-3090 to Register.
- First Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 9/14/19. Authentic Housemade Polish Food (including Perogi's & Polish Sausage) & Music. Performers: Geordi Walston & John Gallegos. Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
- Second Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 10/19/19. Authentic Housemade Italian Food (including Lasagna). Music performed by Tracey Egolf (acoustic guitar / vocals) & Geordi Walston (jazz / popular piano solo's). Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN OUR 6TH YEAR OF BUSINESS
GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES
FRESH MEAL AMBASSADORS OF GUFFEY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: WAYNE & GEORDI WALSTON
Past Gourmet Dinner / Music Event Performer's:
Geordi Gudyka Walston began her music journey at 4 years old in Seattle, Washington. She was the recipient of the Jose Iturbi Piano Performance Scholarship and Trustee University GPA scholarship. In 1980 she graduated Magna Cum Lauda from University of Puget Sound with a BA in Piano Performance and English Literature. Her education continued at California Institute of the Arts with a BFA in Music Theory, an MFA in Music Composition and a Doctorate in Education from California University of Bakersfield. Geordi has been involved in a variety of music careers: Antelope Valley College Professor of Music, Professor of Music California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita Valley Youth Music Orchestra and Board of Directors, Private Music Studio (Washington, California, Colorado) Heritage Play House Music Director, Artist-in-Residence North Hollywood, Music Director SPHS/MS. Her favorite solo performances were in the Roy O. Disney Music Hall at California Institute of the Arts and the Lancaster Performing Arts Center, California. She continues to enjoy performing and teaching locally here in Colorado, enjoying the beautiful and peaceful community of Guffey with her husband Wayne.