WINTER CLOSURE FOR RTCC: OCTOBER 30TH - MAY 8TH, 2020. WE WILL MISS ALL OUR CUSTOMER'S DURING OUR WINTER SEASONAL CLOSURE. REOPENING MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND, MAY 9TH 2020 FOR OUR 7TH YEAR OF FRESH HOMESTYLED FOOD, EVENTS, MUSIC, AND OTHER SPECIALS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!
- Returning Hours: Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Closed Thurs. / Fri.
- Saturday’s Secret Sweet Surprise: A New Secret Sweet Treat each Saturday chosen from Baker George’s (my Dad) recipes gifted to us from his Seattle Bakery.
- Thanks All for a Great Ride; Fall Colors were Fabuous. Looking Forward to Return Customer MC Rides May 2020. FOURTH 2019 RTCC hosted MC Ride. Meet at RTCC, 8 a.m. on Thursday, OCT 3rd , for a Scenic Adventure, leaving 9 a.m. Coffee and Donuts provided.
- 7th Annual People's Choice Car/Truck/Motorcycle Show, Saturday, August 29th, 2020 Vehicles start arriving about 8 a.m. Customers may start voting between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Awards to be recognized 2 p.m. Call 719-689-3090 to Register.
- SOLD OUT First Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 9/14/19, Authentic Housemade Polish Food (including Perogi's & Polish Sausage) & Music. Performers: Geordi Walston & John Gallegos. Prepaid Reservations required $40 pp.
- SOLD OUT Second Fall Gourmet Dinner / Music Event. 6 p.m. Saturday 10/19/19 Authentic Housemade Italian Food from Wayne's Italian Grandmother's Recipes: Antipasta Salad, 4 Cheese Sausage Lasagna, Italian Bread w/dipping sauce, Italian White Cake w/Butter Cream ice cream / Ghirardelli Caramel/ Armaretto sauce . Music performed by Tracey Egolf (acoustic guitar / vocals) & Geordi Walston (jazz / rock piano solo's). Prepaid Reservations required $40.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN OUR 7TH YEAR OF BUSINESS
Following Winter Closure Oct 30th, 2019; Reopening Year 7, May 9th, 2020
GOOD FOOD, GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES
FRESH MEAL AMBASSADORS OF GUFFEY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: WAYNE & GEORDI WALSTON
Past Gourmet Dinner / Music Event Performer's:
Geordi Gudyka Walston began her music journey at 4 years old in Seattle, Washington. She was the recipient of the Jose Iturbi Piano Performance Scholarship and Trustee University GPA scholarship. In 1980 she graduated Magna Cum Lauda from University of Puget Sound with a BA in Piano Performance and English Literature. Her education continued at California Institute of the Arts with a BFA in Music Theory, an MFA in Music Composition and a Doctorate in Education from California University of Bakersfield. Geordi has been involved in a variety of music careers: Antelope Valley College Professor of Music, Professor of Music California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita Valley Youth Music Orchestra and Board of Directors, Private Music Studio (Washington, California, Colorado) Heritage Play House Music Director, Artist-in-Residence North Hollywood, Music Director SPHS/MS. Her favorite solo performances were in the Roy O. Disney Music Hall at California Institute of the Arts and the Lancaster Performing Arts Center, California. She continues to enjoy performing and teaching locally here in Colorado, enjoying the beautiful and peaceful community of Guffey with her husband Wayne.